The Board of Directors carries out the following functions:
- Implement and further facilitate the realization of the objectives, policies and decision of IMPACT HEALTH ORGANIZATION said down by the general assembly.
- To consider reports submitted by the Secretariat on the activities of the organization and make appropriate recommendations to the General Assembly.
- To supervise the affairs of the organization
- To appoint the Director and other senior members of staff of the secretariat
- To define the duties and determine the recommendation as may deem necessary to deal with specific issues pertaining the functions of the organization and to suit such individuals as shall have the requisites expertise into such forces or sub-committee.
- To consider and submit for approval to the General Assembly, budget of IMPACT HEALTH ORGANIZATION
- To fundraise to the activities of the organization
- Any other duties deemed fit for the interest and smooth running of the organization.
You can find the Board publications here