Potential Volunteer Options for IHO
- Learn how to fundraise for different causes
- Learn how to look for new projects or help expand existing projects
- Learn how to better network and reach out to potential donors or partners
- Learn how to apply for a grant
- Learn how programs are implemented
- Learn how to manage a grant
- Learn about how to find gaps and challenges within a program and how to address them
- Learn about how to put a proposal together
- Potential for site visit to understand more about field work and what goes into the programs on a daily basis
Thematic Volunteer(Health/ Nutrition/ WASH):
- If you have background in or passion for one of the thematic areas we work in, (Health/ Nutrition/ WASH) we would love your expertise in expanding our existing projects or linking them to other ideas
- For example, South Sudan has one of the highest rates of maternal mortality in the world. Are you interested in finding a way to address this issue on a small scale?
- Are you passionate about clean drinking water? Supporting those who are at risk of malnutrition? Making sure clinics are well equipped to provide services?
- Do you have other ideas for development that you want IHO to explore?
- Can you think of other ways to combine the different themes into a more comprehensive projects?
- Support and update IHO’s Social Media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Take photos and (depending on interest and skill) develop small movies to highlight the ongoing work of IHO
- Work on any branding as well as visibility for the NGO and partners within any project